We are pleased about your use of our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us and we want you to feel safe when using our website.
Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) The following shall inform you about the collection, processing and utilization of personal data on our website. Personal data means all data relating to a living individual who can be identified.
(2) Controller as per the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
MMM Multi-Media-Marketing GmbH
You can reach our data protection officer by contacting us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a letter addressed to “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions to present our services to you or to your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
Your rights as a data subject
(1) You have the following rights against us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access by the data subject (Art. 15 GDPR):
You have the right to request information on the data we hold about you from us at any time. This information includes, but is not limited to, the categories of data we process, the purposes for which it is processed, the source of the data if not collected directly from you, and, if applicable, the recipients with whom we have shared your data. You can obtain a copy of your data from us free of charge. If you require additional copies, we reserve the right to charge you for these copies;
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR):
You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate data relating to you. We will take appropriate steps to keep the data we store and process on an ongoing basis accurate, complete and current, based on the most up-to-date information available;
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR):
You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR):
You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR):
You have the right to request that we transfer your data – if technically possible – to another responsible party. However, you may only enforce this right if data processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Rather than receiving a copy of your data, you may also ask us to submit the data directly to another responsible party specified by you.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR):
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation, as long as data processing is based on your consent, on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In this case, we will cease to process your data. This does not apply if we can show that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, or if we need your data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7 (3) GDPR):
You have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future.
(2) If you have the feeling we have not responded in an appropriate manner to your complaints or you have further concerns, you additionally have the right to complain to a data protection authority. The responsible authority to us is the “Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz Nordrhrein-Westfalen”: www.ldi.nrw.de.
(3) Inquiries regarding your rights as a data subject you can direct to us under: email@example.com or by post to the controller’s postal address.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
If you use the website simply for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register yourself or send us any information, we collect only the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following technical data which we need to enable us to show you our website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the query
- time zone difference relative to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the query (specific site)
- access status/HTTP status code
- data volume transmitted in each case
- website from which the request emanates
- operating system and its user interface
- language and version of the browser software
The data mentioned above gets processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
This information is temporarily stored in so-called log files. This information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted.
(2) Kind of Cookies
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Transient Cookies
- Persistent Cookies
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These are mostly session cookies, which save a so-called “session-ID”, which allows for the assigning of different queries within your browser during a particular session. This can be used to identify your device when one repeatedly visits a website during a session. These cookies are deleted once you log out or the browser window is closed.
b) Persistent cookies enable the website to remember your information and settings on your next visit. This gives you faster and more convenient access to the website, as you do not have to change your language settings again, for example. How long the cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or expiration date of the respective cookie and your browser settings. These cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time which can differ from cookie to cookie. Persistent cookies can be deleted via the security settings in your browser at any time.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
(1) Within the scope of our activities and services, it may become necessary for us to disclose the personal data stored about you to natural persons, legal entities or public authorities. We conclude contracts with our service providers, which ensure that they may only process your personal data in a way that we have explicitly instructed them to do so. Furthermore, we ensure that they take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your data securely and store your personal data only as long as necessary. External service providers who may receive personal data generally fall into the following categories of recipients:
- Credit institutions and providers of payment services for billing and payment processing (online payment providers)
- Parcel Shipper
- IT service provider to maintain our IT infrastructure
- Cloud provider
- Service provider for the optimization of the online offer
- Collection service providers or lawyers to collect receivables and enforce claims in court. If, in the event of a collection case, personal data (customer and contact data, payment and consumption data and data on the claim) is transferred to a collection service provider, we will inform you in advance about the intended transfer.
(2) If data is processed in countries outside the European Union or the EWR, we will ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the European data protection level. In the absence of a decision by the EU Commission, we only transfer data to service providers from third countries that offer suitable guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR (usually EU Standard Contract Clauses).
Applying for a job
(1) If you apply to us via our website, we process the data that you provide to us during the application process. The legal basis for this is Art. 88 GDPR in conjunction with Art. 26 BDSG and Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR for the initiation or implementation of contractual relationships. In the event of an employment relationship between you and us begins, we process the personal data already received from you for the purpose of employment in accordance with Art. 88 GDPR in conjunction with § 26 BDSG.
(2) Data is deleted as soon as there are no legal obligations to retain it and no interests worthy of protection prevail, usually after six months. If you have given your expressed consent to extend storage of your application in an applicant tool, the duration of processing extends to this period. A given consent can be revoked with effect for the future at any time.
(1) We are represented in the social networks and employer evaluation portals mentioned below. These presences are operated exclusively by the respective provider. They serve to communicate directly with customers, interested parties and users. If you contact us via our social media channels, we process the data that you provide us with as well as the data that is necessary to process your request (Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR). Insofar as you have given your consent to the operators of the respective social media platforms (e.g. by means of a checkbox opt-in), the processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with the operator of the respective platform with effect for the future.
(2) When you visit our social media pages, your user data is recorded and provided to us by the operator. The exact types of data differ from provider to provider, but generally include the following information:
- Follower: number and stored profiles; information about growth and development over a defined time frame.
- Reach: number of people who see a specific contribution; number of interactions with a contribution. From this, it can be deduced, for example, which content is better received by the community than others.
- Ad performance: How many people were reached by a contribution or a paid ad and have interacted with it?
- Demographics: Average age of visitors, gender, location, language.
(3) Since our social media channels are operated by the providers of the respective social network, there may be a supplementary use of your personal data by the respective operator, over which we have no influence. This often involves the recording of your IP address, the creation of static evaluations and the processing of further information stored in the form of cookies. We have no influence on the generation and presentation of this data and can neither turn off this function nor prevent the processing of the data.
(4) The assertion of data subject rights and requests can most effectively be addressed directly to the platform providers, since only they have access to your data and can take immediate action and provide information. Should our cooperation be necessary for this, we will support you in enforcing your rights as a data subject.
Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA): http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information under: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
Instagram (Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA): http://instagram.com/legal/privacy/
Xing (New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland): https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung/allgemeine-hinweise
Facebook Insights – “Facebook Fanpages”
(1) Upon a visit of our Facebook page collects Facebook among others your IP address as well as other information, which is saved on your device in form of cookies. This information will be used to provide us as the operator of the Facebook page with statistical information on Facebook usage. We can access these statistics through so-called Facebook “insights”. These statistics are collected and provided solely by Facebook. We as the operator of the page have no influence over their generation and presentation. We cannot either stop or prevent their generation and data processing. You can find further information about “Insights” provided by Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/help/pages/insights.
(2) Following information will be provided to us by Facebook through “Insights”: Number of page views, “likes”, page activities, reach, impressions, video views, post clicks and reactions, post reach, comments, shared content, answers, gender ratio, regional distribution of the users (origin based on country and city), language, opens and clicks in the shop, clicks on the address and on the telephone number.
(3) The operation of this Facebook page and processing of personal data of the users arising out of it is based on Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR and our legitimate interest to inform and interact with users and visitors of our Facebook page.
(4) We as the operator of this fan page are responsible for data processing together with Facebook. For this reason, we have agreed with Facebook under the framework of so-called “Page Insights” addon, which party bears which obligations under the GDPR. The main responsibility for processing of the insight data under the GDPR stays with Facebook. Facebook is bound to duly fulfill all obligations under the GDPR connected to processing of insight data (among others Art. 12 and 13, 15 to 22 and 32 to 34 GDPR). You can claim your data subject rights under the GDPR either with us or with Facebook Ireland Limited (“Facebook Ireland”). Should you as a data subject under the GDPR contact us with regard to processing of the insight data and obligations of Facebook Ireland connected to “Page Insights” addon, we are obliged to forward all relevant information in this regard to Facebook Ireland. You can find comprehensive information about page insights addon and the obligations of the data controller here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; for more information about Facebook’s data collection and processing: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
(1) We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications containing promotional information via the Newsletter Tool CleverReach from the Provider CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Schafjückenweg 2, 26180 Rastede, Germany.
(2) Our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company. With the following notes we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your right of objection.
(3) For the subscription to our newsletter we use a logged Double-Opt-in procedure. This means that after subscription you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with foreign e-mail addresses. Newsletter subscriptions are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored by the service provider are also logged. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(4) To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The newsletter dispatch and the measurement of performance are based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, Art. 7 GDPR.
(5) You may withdraw your consent to receive our newsletter at any time and stop receiving the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(6) You will receive more information about the CleverReachs privacy by following this link:
Matomo performance measurement
(1) We use the web analytics platform Matomo to analyze the use of our website and to understand what interests our website user. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this analysis. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. The legal basis for this data processing is according to Art.6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR your consent, which we have obtained via the cookie banner. You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by calling up the cookie settings and changing your selection there.
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, a direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The program Matomo is an opensource project. Further information about data protection at Matomo can be found under Matomo.org/privacy/policy.
M3 Newsletter–always well informed