Security for your data
When it comes to data, we're sensitive souls! Data security and data protection are of special importance in the call center sector. Our daily work is inextricably interlinked with handling people's personal data. That's why we take the matter extremely seriously and discuss it with you honestly and openly. We had our own data protection officer long before the General Data Protection Regulation of 25 May 2018 – the post has existed in our company since our foundation in 2002.
For us, data protection is more than just paperwork!
It goes without saying that M3 never transfers customer data to third parties. And we uphold all obligations concerning the confidential treatment of data even after collaboration has ended. But our data protection contract is much more than just document. We bring it to life, investing hard work in close alignment with your requirements to ensure that you can depend on every single word at all times – even amidst the chaos of everyday life.
Your customer data represents our biggest responsibility and highest priority. We have therefore introduced effective technical and organizational measures to ensure that sensitive address material is handled properly.
How we protect your data
With regular audits and coaching sessions, along with a comprehensive control system across all company processes, we ensure maximum data security and transparency for you.
- Electronic RFID access system with video monitoring at entry points
- Logging of all access
- Comprehensive backup concept
- Regular voluntary audits/closed-shop solution upon request
- Binding data protection declarations for all employees
- Additional security based on two-person integrity through an external data protection company
- Regular coaching sessions
- Maximum control during the technical connection of customer data systems
How we secure your data
Our careful handling of your data comes complete with a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, secure processes and the connection of a high-performance, TÜV-certified data center.
- NAS (Network Attached Solution) as data storage with full backup function
- Drekopf for document and data carrier destruction with records
- HP and Ubiquiti network components
- Hyper V for virtualization and full replication of central instances
- Hardware and software firewall and antivirus software (web filter/traffic analysis/DNS watch)
- Central monitoring of all IT components
- Self-sufficient IT test lab
M3 Newsletter–always well informed